The forthcoming webinar on food system impact valuation will tackle the question: when it comes to the cost of the food we eat, who is really paying?
As society grapples with the urgency and complexity in transforming the food system, this crucial question is set to become even more prominent over the next decade.
- Professor Tim Benton, Chatham House
- Caterina Ruggeri Laderchi, Food and Land Use Coalition
- Professor Michael Obersteiner, University of Oxford
- Dr Steven Lord, University of Oxford and FoodSIVI
- Due to a scheduling conflict, Chris Brown of Olam International is no longer able to attend; replacement TBC
Date: 21 September 2020 | Time: 15.00-17.00 GMT+1