Webinar: Costs of the Food System
Following the postponement of the Fourth Oxford Meeting, FoodSIVI is holding a webinar on food system impact valuation on 21 September, 15.00-17.00 GMT+1.
- Professor Tim Benton, Chatham House
- Caterina Ruggeri Laderchi, Food and Land Use Coalition
- Professor Michael Obersteiner, University of Oxford
- Dr Steven Lord, University of Oxford and FoodSIVI
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR
Fourth Oxford Meeting on Food System Impact Valuation
The FoodSIVI Fourth Oxford Meeting on Food System Impact Valuation has been rescheduled to take place in March 2021.
The event will include presentations on initiatives and practice from leading organisations and companies.
- Targets, policies and pathways for transformation;
- Impact valuation initiatives;
- Practice and technology
- Principles for a food impact valuation protocol
- Research and priorities